As the industry’s leader in fighting health care fraud, NHCAA and the ATC planning committee are excited for the 2023 Annual Training Conference.
Why the ATC is the fraud fighting community’s premier conference:
- Share information on best practices to detect, investigate, prosecute, and prevent fraud, waste and abuse.
- Examine the lessons learned from cases and schemes with the investigators who worked them.
- Join with your peers from the private and public sectors to learn about new schemes and the latest tools and techniques for fighting fraud.
- Form business connections, exchange ideas, and renew old friendships during the multiple networking opportunities.
- Explore numerous business and technology solutions in the Anti-Fraud Expo.
- Earn necessary Continuing Education credits supporting a number of designations.
NHCAA Annual Training Conference will be held from November 6 – 9 at the Hyatt Regency in Dallas, TX.
Be sure to visit HealthEdge, at booth #500.